

I had a wonderful time in Lorica last easter. It was fantastic!. I left on Wednesday. A friend of mine drove me and my girlfriend to a gas station like an hour away from Lorica. Then I took a bus that was full of people and animals (chikens, hens,roosters,pigs and parrots) It was a real adventure for a city boy like me!. After a 30-minute ride, We got off and had to take another bus to Lorica. When I got to Lorica my girlfriend told me that her family didn't live in Lorica but in a small village near the town. Therefore, we had to take another bus to the entrance of the village. There, my uncle's girlfriend drove us to the village, but guess what? when we were in the village I realized that our trip hadn't finished yet. We had to cross the Sinu river on a little, well not little. Tiny actually!
This was a little scary at the beginning. However, after coming and going many times, I got used to it. I even once crossed the river a little drunk and at night.
This trip was pretty relaxing. I really had a great time with my girlfriend an her family. By the way, I always slept in a Hammock!
I really hope to comeback soon and eat turtle again.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario